Pierson Wireless is sponsoring a pair of Safer Buildings Coalition In-Building Public Safety Communications Seminar Series events this month, on October 3 in Nashville, Tennessee, and October 17 in Columbus, Ohio.
The Safer Buildings Coalition is an independent, not-for-profit organization providing thought leadership and education focused on advancing policies, ideas, and technologies that ensure effective in-building wireless communication capabilities for public safety personnel and the communities they serve.
If you’re in attendance and interested in learning more about Pierson Wireless’ public safety solutions and approach, please visit our vendor table and chat with our team of public safety communication systems experts.
The Nashville seminar will be held from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Southwestern Conference Center. Click here for more information and registration.
The seminar in Columbus will be conducted at SEU Ohio, and event information and registration can be found here.
SBC Seminar Agenda
- The three pillars of in-building public safety communications
- Emergency Responder Communications Enhancement Systems (ERCES) general requirements review
- The important role of the frequency license holder/radio system administrator
- Designing to minimize noise and interference
- National and local code requirements for public safety radio communications
- Recent and planned code updates – NFPA, IFC, local amendments
- System testing, monitoring, and best practices
- Info about NICET certification for designers and technicians
- The future of in-building public safety communications
- Panel discussion, local town hall, and Q&A