What We Collect
When you visit piersonwireless.com, we may request or collect information from you depending on how you interact with the website.
- Internet protocol (“IP”) address
- Operating system
- Browser type and version
- Internet Service Provider
- Date, time, and duration of access to piersonwireless.com
- Pages viewed and links clicked on piersonwireless.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information Collected With Your Consent
If you consent, we may collect the following information through an online form:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information necessary to provide the Pierson Wireless Corp. services requested
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We collect, store, and use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may also use your email, phone, or address information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we implement and follow physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Canada, specific privacy rights may include the right (1) to request details of personal information that we store about you, (2) to request correction or erasure of stored information, (3) to restrict the use of your personal information, and (4) if applicable, to data portability.
Pierson Wireless Corp.
Attn: Marketing Dept
11414 South 145th Street
Omaha, NE 68138