Summary of Position
The role of Warehouse Employee is to ensure that all shipments are prepared and delivered to the correct warehouses and jobsites. It is the responsibility of the warehouse worker to complete all paperwork and documentation to accurately track the shipments and all deliveries.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains open and accurate communication with Project Director, supervisors, and subordinates.
- Clocks in and out for activities throughout the day in Pierson Wireless’ project management cloud solution.
- Follows safety policies for safe work.
- Accepts and ships packages and other deliveries.
- Maintains a spreadsheet of current stock of materials and alerts the Purchaser and Administrators to low supply stocks.
- Ensures that all materials required for the site are shipped and received within the scope of the timeline for the project.
- Writes purchase orders.
- Completes return materials orders and maintains tracking information on the replacements.
- Interfaces with Pierson Wireless’ Customers.
- Properly documents work performed in Pierson Wireless’ project management cloud solution.
- Provides support to other team members and staff as needed.
- Operates company provided equipment and vehicles in a safe manner and follow all local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Submits receipts and expense records.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Is cross-trained to lend support other Pierson Wireless staff and departments.
- Performs other duties as required (i.e. cleaning, moving, fabrication, etc.).
- High school diploma; or
- Where formal education requirements are stated, GED equivalent may be substituted.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- OSHA 10 hour certified (preferred).
- Relevant warehouse and logistics experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to represent the company to external Customers.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Meal stipend while traveling
- Paid travel time
- Paid training/certifications