Summary of Position
Completes site walks to determine best installation routes and surveys site conditions. Installs and connectorizes cabling per construction drawings provided for each job. Completes jobsite documentation and other paperwork as required, installs antennas, and mounts electronic equipment per construction drawings. Operates hand-tools, various man-lifts, and test equipment as necessary for proper cable and equipment installation. Provides completed tests results to evidence proper installation.
- High school diploma; or
- Where formal education requirements are stated, GED equivalent may be substituted.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- OSHA 10 hour certified (preferred).
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Low voltage cable installation experience (preferred).
- Anritsu certification (preferred).
- Fiber optic fusion splicing experience (preferred).
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Meal stipend while traveling
- Paid travel time
- Paid training/certifications
- Education reimbursement
*Full Job Description Available upon request