Summary of Position
Performs RF evaluation for system planning and site performance. Plans and designs systems for performance, capacity, and coverage. Uses propagation tools and other RF equipment to assess site coverage, determine limitations/boundaries of the system, and to improve system performance. Ensures systems are designed to latest industry standards, as adopted by Pierson Wireless and its Customers. Performs RF optimization techniques for a wide range of OEM and technologies.
- BS or equivalent work experience required.
- BS or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics (Preferred).
- Working knowledge of RF behavior required.
- Where formal education requirements are stated, equivalent may be substituted.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- OSHA 10 hour certified.
- 1+ years of relevant industry work experience.
- 1+ years of IBWAVE experience.
- Solid interpersonal analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of service networks: GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, EVDO and the service applications characteristics and capabilities.
- Working knowledge of service network implementations and integrations including deployment, access, core, and transport service networks.
- Working knowledge of a variety of DAS platforms including: Corning Mobile Access, ADRF, Teko, TE Connectivity, Commscope, and SOLiD.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Meal stipend while traveling
- Paid travel time
- Paid training/certifications
- Education reimbursement
* Full job description available upon request.