SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides clerical support to Accounting and Administrative Staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Types and distributes internal and external correspondence as assigned.
- Sorts and files correspondence and other records.
- Performs data entry duties as assigned.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Is cross-trained to lend support other Pierson Wireless staff and departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Clocks in and out for activities throughout the day in Pierson Wireless’ project management cloud solution.
- Properly documents work performed in Pierson Wireless’ project management cloud solution.
- Provides support to other team members and staff as needed.
- Operates company provided equipment and vehicles in a safe manner and follow all local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Submits receipts and expense records.
- Abides by all policies and procedures as identified in the Pierson Wireless handbook.
- Minimum of two years office experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite and Google G Suite.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
- Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ethics–Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support–Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Initiative–Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 10 pounds
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Meal stipend while traveling
- Paid travel time
- Paid training/certifications
- Education reimbursement