Summary of Position
Designs RF systems utilizing IBwave design software. Works with onsite personnel and engineers to improve all aspects of system performance, creates documentation, and improves processes. Coordinates with other team members to understand challenges and issues with Customer sites. Plans and design systems for performance, capacity, coverage, which must be tailored to specific Customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- BS or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics (Preferred).
- Working knowledge of RF behavior required.
- Where formal education requirements are stated, equivalent may be substituted.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- OSHA 10 hour certified.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to represent the company to Customers.
- Basic knowledge of service networks: GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, EVDO and the service applications characteristics and capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of service network implementations and integrations including deployment, access, core, and transport service networks.
- Basic knowledge of a variety of DAS platforms including: Corning Mobile Access, ADRF, Teko, TE Connectivity, Commscope, and SOLiD.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Meal stipend while traveling
- Paid travel time
- Paid training/certifications
- Education reimbursement
*Full Job Description available upon request