Summary of Position
Responsible for supporting wireless solution design engineers in the preparation of project proposal packages analyzing or documenting business terms, tracking proposal business metrics and assisting the manager in implementing standard processes to improve department efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with Solution Design Engineers to prepare detailed customer proposal package including solution design, performance predictions, bill of materials, cost estimate, along with other ancillary items required to produce a complete proposal.
- Collects and analyzes data on submitted proposals tracking metrics such as win rate, customer volume, customer value, solution mix, and the average cost per unit quoted.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify, improve processes, or correct negative business situations and recommends actions based on analyzed data.
- Maintains open and accurate communication with customers, supervisors, and peers.
- Clocks in and out for activities throughout the day in Pierson Wireless’ project management cloud solution.
- Follows safety policies for safe work.
- Interfaces with Pierson Wireless’ Customers.
- Properly documents work performed in Pierson Wireless’ project management cloud solution.
- Provides support to other team members and staff as needed.
- Operates company provided equipment and vehicles in a safe manner and follow all local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Submits receipts and expense records.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a two-year college or university in business analysis, business administration or two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations required:
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Other skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Proven data analytic skills including advanced proficiency analyzing data in spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Weekend and night work may be necessary from time to time
- Where formal education requirements are stated, equivalent may be substituted.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to represent the company to Customers.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Design – Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally works near moving mechanical parts
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance – EMPLOYER pays 100% of employees’ premiums
- EMPLOYER provided Short term / Long term disability, Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment after 1 year
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match – eligible at 1 year
- Meal stipend while traveling
- Paid travel time
- Paid training/certifications
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays