Summary of Position
As requested or assigned analyzes business processes/procedures and makes recommendations for improvement; manages implementation of new process/procedure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with managers and others to assess business issues, gather and define process/procedure/system, and develop plan.
- Analyzes and documents current processes/procedures/systems; works with designated staff to ensure thorough understanding of/sensitivity to current process.
- Investigates possible improvements, developing alternatives and business justification for each; advises on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised process, taking into consideration personnel, time, and any technical requirements; makes trade-off analyses.
- As needed, interfaces with systems, accounting, HR, business unit leaders, and others to develop, review, and test alternative processes; explores all potential technical solutions in an effort to eliminate time-consuming manual processes.
- Tests and documents final process/change; develops implementation plan.
- Communicates recommendation, project design, schedule, and status to appropriate staff/management; prepares regular project reports for management and others.
- Identifies project scope; coordinates with management and others to identify goals, time frame, budget, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Develops, tracks, maintains, and manages project plan, budget, and timeline; identifies, tracks, and resolves all project risks and issues.
- Develops and delivers training materials and other documentation/instruction; assists with change management initiatives.
- Develops and delivers written procedure for company and/or business unit operations manual.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Conducts six- and twelve-month reviews; analyzes cost savings to company and further process improvements.
- As needed, effectively translates business needs into specifications to be used by development staff to create technical designs and programming specifications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent in related field.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience or equivalent.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Competitive salary
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance (Pierson Wireless pays 100% of employees’ monthly premiums)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Meal stipend while traveling
- Paid travel time
- Paid training/certifications
- Education reimbursement
* Full job description available upon request.